Life & Group Insurance
RRSP and non registered investments - a multitude of mutual fund and segregated funds to choose from:
- Term Insurance - provides low cost coverage for a specified time frame such as
- children’s education, mortgage or car finance.
- Permanent Insurance - provides level costs and coverage for life. Used when there is a need to take care of loved ones financially, regardless of stock or housing markets.
- Generational Wealth Transfer - using insurance as a tax efficient transfer vehicle.
- Succession Planning - a method of transferring ownership over a period of time where both owner and buyer are protected.
- Corporate Buy Sell - protecting loved ones interest in a corporation, without the remaining business partners taking on inexperienced heirs as partners.
- Disability Insurance - protecting income in the event of a disability.
- Critical Illness Insurance - lump sum tax free payment in the event of a diagnosis a covered condition.
- Long Term Care - provides an income if home care or facility care is requireddue to deteriorating health conditions.
- Health and Dental - available for groups or individuals.