BST Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a well-established and growing brokerage. “We are proud to provide exceptional customer service levels through friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.” Located in Pickering, Ontario, there is an immediate opening for a Personal Lines Account Manager who will be responsible for managing a personal lines portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package, as well as incentive plans and an extraordinary team-oriented environment.
This is an opportunity to join our team as a valued member of BST Insurance. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for a vast array of duties and is an ideal role for an individual who is a strong team player, detailed oriented and takes pride in making a difference during our client experience interactions. Work from home / hybrid and in office options available.
• Manage an existing Personal Insurance portfolio ensuring balance of both retention and growth of the book of business
• Renewal/Coverage reviews
• Upsell/Cross sell of coverage and other lines
• New Business Sales & Lead Generation
• Claims reporting, counselling and advocacy
• Process policy changes on company web sites
• Respond promptly to all customer inquiries both verbal and written
• Provide support to sales staff as required
• Resolve issues regarding client premiums, account reconciliation, and other issues as they arise
• Prepare proposals, applications, and certificates of insurance
• RIBO licensed with minimum 2 years’ broker experience in the Personal Insurance space
• Commercial lines experience is considered an asset.
• High school diploma required; post-secondary education in Insurance preferred
• Excellent customer service, problem solving and communication skills (both verbal and written) are necessary
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
• A true team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
• Experience with our Broker Management System (Power Broker and Applied Rater) preferred
• Working knowledge of Insurance Company portal systems also preferred
• Microsoft Office Product Knowledge